Please verify within 24 hours of carrier confirmed delivery, the accuracy of your order. We strive to make every shipment accurate. In the unforeseen circumstance that there is a discrepancy with the product received and the packing slip, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.ABS.STUD. Once verified, please immediately remove the product from the shipper.
Underneath the lid of the shipper tank, you will see a clear pocket envelope which contains a return label and plastic zip-tie. The return label is a part of our process for returning shippers. Please place the return label directly over the shipping label or remove the original shipping label from the outside of the shipper shell. Secure the lid on the shipper with the plastic zip-tie.
The final step will ensure the shipper is returned to ABS Global, please choose one of the options listed below.
- Call ABS Customer Service- 1.800.227.7883
- Arrange for a pick up by calling UPS- 1.800.PICK.UPS. Step by step instructions are on the back.
- Drop the shipper off at a UPS designated return location. The UPS Store, UPS Customer Center, any Office Depot or Staples. To find a location near you please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US
- Give it to a UPS driver, be sure to discuss with your driver a designated area of returns and for pick-ups to avoid confusion.
A non-refundable fee of $50.00 will be charged for all shippers not returned within 30 days of shipment. Shippers not returned within 60 days from time of shipment will be charged an additional $1000.00 fee.
If you encounter any obstacles or have questions please contact Customer Service at 1.800.ABS STUD and we will be happy to assist you.
- Call 1-800-PICK-UPS (800-742-5877)
- “What would you like to do?” –State “Schedule a pick up”
- “Would you like to find out a place where you can drop off the package?” -Can state no
- Say or type in your telephone number when prompted
- “Do you already have a tracking number for your shipment?” -State ‘yes’
- State your tracking number found in the middle of the return label (ex: 1Z12345695616)
- Your pick up address is…..-if correct state yes. If you need it picked up at a different location state no and follow prompts
- “The next available date for pick up is XXXXX, should I schedule a pick up for that date” -State ‘yes’
- To confirm your pick up is scheduled for ‘date’
- “Will your pick up be ready by 9:00am” -yes (please be sure to have it out and ready)
- “Tell me the total number of packages for pick up” –indicate number of packages
- “Are any packages over 70 lbs?” –state no
- “What is the latest the driver can be there?” –state a time
- There is no charge for this pick up -if they indicate there is a charge please contact ABS Customer Service at 1-800-227-7883
- They will provide a confirmation number –please write this down in the instance your tank does not make its final destination. After receiving the confirmation number you may hang up.
If you need assistance with this process please contact ABS Global Customer Service at 1-800-227-7883