We recommend discussing your goals and management style with an ABS artificial insemination specialist to ensure the best solution can be implemented. In addition, we suggest following our handling procedures and protocols, as outlined in the following guide.
There are several ways you can find products on our store.
1. Type in the Name, Stud Code or Registration number of the bull you’re looking for.
A match for what you have typed will be returned which will indicate the type of product and breed as well
Click the row if it matches what you want, or click the red Search button to show the full list of products that match your search
2. Use the menu. Products are grouped by category and then, where appropriate, breed.
3. If you are still not finding what you need – you can chat to us by clicking the icon on the bottom right of your screen, or contact us and we’ll do our best to help you find what you are looking for.
To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top, left & bottom of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You’ll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a “hand”. Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an “arrow”. You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
A unit of semen brings no real value to a dairy farmer unless it results in a cow pregnant with a female calf. A healthy heifer needs to be born and only then can genetic progress be seen. That’s where the value is found.
At a time when efficiency is crucial on dairy farms, producers need to reduce their variables. Creating pregnancies with conventional semen is like flipping a coin – the odds of getting a male or female calf are generally the same.
Using Sexcel, customers have the power to decide with, as much precision as biology and technology currently allows, which part of the herd will pass on their genetics and make replacement heifers for the next generation.
Sexcel provides a high probability of success. Observations using ABS Global’s Real World Data® (RWD™) index demonstrated that Sexcel achieves a 90% relative conception rate to conventional semen.*Results varies according to management, environment and animal.
Sexcel Sexed Genetics is available for: Holstein, Jersey, and Norwegian Red.
Pricing and Billing
Please verify within 24 hours of carrier confirmed delivery, the accuracy of your order. We strive to make every shipment accurate. In the unforeseen circumstance that there is a discrepancy with the product received and the packing slip, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.ABS.STUD. Once verified, please immediately remove the product from the shipper.
Underneath the lid of the shipper tank, you will see a clear pocket envelope which contains a return label and plastic zip-tie. The return label is a part of our process for returning shippers. Please place the return label directly over the shipping label or remove the original shipping label from the outside of the shipper shell. Secure the lid on the shipper with the plastic zip-tie.
The final step will ensure the shipper is returned to ABS Global, please choose one of the options listed below.
- Call ABS Customer Service- 1.800.227.7883
- Arrange for a pick up by calling UPS- 1.800.PICK.UPS. Step by step instructions are on the back.
- Drop the shipper off at a UPS designated return location. The UPS Store, UPS Customer Center, any Office Depot or Staples. To find a location near you please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US
- Give it to a UPS driver, be sure to discuss with your driver a designated area of returns and for pick-ups to avoid confusion.
A non-refundable fee of $50.00 will be charged for all shippers not returned within 30 days of shipment. Shippers not returned within 60 days from time of shipment will be charged an additional $1000.00 fee.
If you encounter any obstacles or have questions please contact Customer Service at 1.800.ABS STUD and we will be happy to assist you.
- Call 1-800-PICK-UPS (800-742-5877)
- “What would you like to do?” –State “Schedule a pick up”
- “Would you like to find out a place where you can drop off the package?” -Can state no
- Say or type in your telephone number when prompted
- “Do you already have a tracking number for your shipment?” -State ‘yes’
- State your tracking number found in the middle of the return label (ex: 1Z12345695616)
- Your pick up address is…..-if correct state yes. If you need it picked up at a different location state no and follow prompts
- “The next available date for pick up is XXXXX, should I schedule a pick up for that date” -State ‘yes’
- To confirm your pick up is scheduled for ‘date’
- “Will your pick up be ready by 9:00am” -yes (please be sure to have it out and ready)
- “Tell me the total number of packages for pick up” –indicate number of packages
- “Are any packages over 70 lbs?” –state no
- “What is the latest the driver can be there?” –state a time
- There is no charge for this pick up -if they indicate there is a charge please contact ABS Customer Service at 1-800-227-7883
- They will provide a confirmation number –please write this down in the instance your tank does not make its final destination. After receiving the confirmation number you may hang up.
If you need assistance with this process please contact ABS Global Customer Service at 1-800-227-7883
Orders are normally shipped within 2 to 3 days of placing your order.
Call us on 1-800-ABS-STUD if you need to make a change to your order.
We use UPS to ship Semen tanks. The map below gives the approximate shipping times from our Deforest Warehouse.
Please call us as soon as possible on 1-800-ABS-STUD so we can look into this for you
Please contact us on 1-800-ABS-STUD as soon as possible so we can look into the issue and rectify it for you.
My Account / Login / Password Issues
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where the shipping information and costs will be presented.
- We have a fixed cost for shipping semen. This covers the cost of shipping the tank and returning it to our warehouse.
- The shipping of supplies and consumables are charged based on weight & location. A mixed order of semen and supplies would see 2 shipping costs in the cart and a total on the checkout page
- Click this link and enter your email address in the box then click Continue
- If we find the email address we will send you an email with a link it it. Click the link to complete the reset process.
- The link is valid for 24 hours. If it has expired when you try the link, you just need to follow steps 1 & 2 again
NOTE: Emails can sometimes get stopped in spam/junk mail. Please check these folders in your mail client. We have had reports of customers not receiving the email and we’re working to improve this.
If you don’t receive the password reset, then please contact us and we will help you to get access.
If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. In the rare instance you believe your units have arrived hot, please reach out to Customer Service within 24 hours at 800-227-7883 or [email protected].
Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may click the View Account link at the top right hand side of our site to track the status of your order. You should receive confirmation when your order has shipped
It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
How to tell if your MVE tank is still under warranty.
For MVE tanks serial numbers can tell you when your tank was made. The warranty expires 3 years for vapor and 5 years from wet tanks from the date made. All newer tanks start with NPB, If it does not start with NPB then the tank is very old and will not be under warranty. Next 4 digits is the year. Next 2 digits is the week. The last 4 digits is the order the tanks were made and the last letter references the kind of tank it is.
- NPB = A constant. The manufacturers location
- 2022 = The year of manufacture
- 01 – The week of manufacture
- 0810 – The # of the tank in lineup for the week
- XC20S – The tank model